Monday 21 January 2013

Django Unchained (2012)


★★★★☆
2012 Columbia Pictures
Jamie Foxx, Christopher Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio
Color, 165 mins

Django Unchained  

      After a long wait I finally got around to seeing this movie and I can say this is probably my new favorite Tarantino film, it just screams quality. 
     Django is all about a slave who becomes free with the help of a bounty hunter and becomes a bounty hunter himself, then sets out to find his wife and free her from her shackles.  
      Right from the opening credits I was getting the excitement giggles, I felt like I was watching an old spagetti western.
    DiCaprio is amazing, every scene he was in I found him captivating. He steals the show for sure, not to say that Jamie Foxx isn't wonderful, I thought he was cool as tits, but the scene were DiCaprio cut himself was extremely powerful.
    I love the fact that this film has little to no CGI. It just goes to show that you don't need to sit at a computer, editing every scene to make the film better. ( I'm looking at you George Lucas)
    


No comments:

Post a Comment